Sales Manager – Corporate Clients
The Manager Sales - Corporate Clients has a broad understanding of the industry, the market and the competitive environment.
He/She has an in-depth understanding of our products and services and how to translate this into expense management solutions for our corporate customers.
He/She is responsible for:
- Managing the sales process from prospects identification to commercial negotiation and to contractual status.
- Leading the contractual negotiations, including financials, within a certain approval grid.
- Delivering against transparent target (billing revenue and profitability) as defined in the sales incentive plan.
- Assessing a multitude of information from different perspectives to create a compelling proposal
- Using personal experience to take the best parts of various win-win solutions to deliver the most successful business proposal
- Review facts in an objective way and lead the negotiations with a customer to the best of his/her knowledge and in a positive way. Meet the realistic objectives, set by the management, within strict deadlines.
- possess a technical expertise of the functioning of a specific own domain, able to translate objectives for this domain into action plans for this domain and proactively contribute to their realisation
- meaningfully compile and structure information from different sources according to the own domain and main focus on generating alternative solutions to come to a valuable and sound conclusion
- take the right decision on time, on the basis of available information and initiate actions impacting others, within operational guidelines with the appropriate information to all involved
- guide others by giving clear instructions and by tracking and adjusting of their results according to the objectives and available resources.
- give specific advise to collaborators and customers and build a relation of trust based on own credibility and expertise
- able to work within strict deadlines, stay calm in stressful work situations and set priorities in order to be able to reacting positively to frustrations, obstacles and opposition. Take responsibility for one’s own output.
- The function requires a knowledge that is at least equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 4 years of relevant experience.
- Dutch - Experienced (written & oral)
- French - Experienced (written & oral)
- English - Experienced (written & oral)
What we offer
A contract in a growth environment, supported by two major shareholders: American Express and BNP Paribas Fortis. A friendly working environment within the financial sector. An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits. An ambitious and dynamic team that invests in growth, development and expansion. We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. A career with variety, room for ideas and initiative