Product Executive, Rewards, Benefits and Experience
Financial Environment - American Express - ROLE FOR CONTRACTOR OR FREELANCER
This exciting role is responsible for the management of the Membership Rewards programme for Belgium and Luxembourg, as well as the premium benefits and events programme, including the delivery of exemplary access and experiences for our Premium Cardmembers across priority categories including Dining, Sports, Arts & Entertainment, and Shopping.
Membership Rewards is one of the largest and most renowned card based loyalty programmes in the world. It is a critical feature of the American Express value proposition and is one of the key levers that drives Cardmember engagement, spend stimulation and satisfaction.
- Management of existing MR programme partners, including key strategic partners such as Brussels Airlines
- Leading the launch of all new programme partners for Belgium / Luxembourg
- Expanding redemption options to take advantage of developments across the Blue Box e.g. Pay With Points
- Managing and controlling MR Expense and Liability
- Identifying opportunities to drive business improvement – continually seeking ways to enhance programme value whilst managing programme costs
- Support the development of MR marketing plans in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Partnering with central teams to deliver rewards capability innovation and enhancement
- Lead contact for GSN and other internal stakeholders on MR programme content and usage, including ownership of training plans to ensure awareness of all programme changes e.g. launch or removal of partners, launch of forthcoming new rewards, improvements to CM facing servicing functionality and partner pricing changes
- Ownership of reporting and tracking for all MR programme KPIs (P&L, redemption and Cardmember behaviour metrics) in partnership with Finance and Business Intelligence teams; including responsibility for the production of the monthly MR dashboard
- Benefits & Experiences
- Ownership of benefits strategy to drive significant lift in Net Promoter Score
- Maintain and evaluate benefits partnerships. Manage critical partner relationships and ensure ongoing access and benefits for CMs. Ownership of benefits usage targets.
- Develop new partnerships to expand programme content
- Managing and enhancing the end to end customer experience for premium benefits
- Ownership of reporting and tracking for all benefits programme KPIs in partnership with Finance and Business Intelligence teams
- Effective management of the Cost of Cardmember Services (COCMS) budget line to deliver product profitability
- Management of the events programme - sourcing partners, securing contracts, programme communications and event management (including attendance at events out of business hours).
- Developing a pipeline of one-off merchant WOW benefits for premium Cardmembers, to reinforce product value and drive enhanced customer engagement
- possess a broad technical expertise of the functioning of a specific domain within Alpha Card, able to formulate medium-term objectives for this domain and to implement them in practice
- able to compile, structure and synthesise information of high complexity degree from different sources, generate alternatives, come to valuable conclusions and to report on this information independently in a structured way. Can also offer innovative insights.
- set pro-actively objectives, punctually draw plans in logic steps, taking into account the priorities and allocate the appropriate resources
- develop others, give specific advise and coach them in their growth
- influence others by leaving a good impression, setting the example, getting ideas accepted by others, using strong arguments, working towards a win-win solution and adapting effectively to the interlocutor(s) or audience
- develop oneself by actively looking for learning opportunities in accordance with one’s own competencies, interests and ambitions, critically questioning his/her own performances and by continuously learning new insights. Are responsible for their own domain and team.
Dutch – French – Englisch : Experienced (written & oral)
- Previous experience of Benefits/Loyalty or Product Management and Marketing disciplines
- Outstanding strategic relationship management, able to build effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Proven marketing communications and integrated marketing results
- Results driven, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Commercial acumen, with strong analytical skills and a good understanding of card economics
- Must be able to work independently and in a high achieving team
- Proven successful negotiation experience
- Previous external events management experience preferred
- Digital experience highly regarded
MS Office - Experienced
Proprietary IT platformsJob specific IT systems
What we offer
A mission of 1 year in a growing company !