Job descriptionThe executive assistant supports one or more executives by offering administrative and organisational support to contribute to the smooth running of their daily work. The executive assistant understands the importance of the leaders’ role in the organization, the flexibility it requires and the confidentiality that is critical. They are responsible for:
- Keeping track of diaries and managing the constant change in priorities.
- Understanding the urgency and importance of certain requests.
- Understanding what information should be kept confidential.
- Acting with the greatest level of integrity.
- Keeping track of important documents including contracts and invoices.
- Managing the administrative part of the PMP and other important processes under the leaders’ responsibility.
- Organizing and managing the logistics of meetings and travel.
- Managing a multitude of requests in a calm manner.
- Acting as secretary in key meetings
- Supporting the executive with the ERM process
- Assessing information from different perspectives.
- Understanding the message a person is looking to pass on before speaking or writing the communication.
- Demonstrating a high degree of dedication by always giving their best and delivering quality.
- possess a technical knowledge on the execution of specific processes and procedures with one’s own domain and execute a number of multiple tasks under the supervision of a VP
- analyse data, able to objectively treat information, use the available data to choose from different alternatives and to propose improvements
- work solution oriented on own initiative with a minimum level of managerial support
- no hierarchic management, but is exemplary in the position and provides support to collaborators (e.g. by guiding as godmother/godfather)
- pay attention to the customer’s needs and ensure to fully understand the customer’s needs
- show commitment and perseverance, even when the pressure mounts and/or in case of detailed work
What we offer
- A career in a growth environment, supported by our major shareholder: American Express
- A friendly working environment within the financial sector.
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and dynamic team that invests in growth, development and expansion.
- We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative.
- A career with variety, room for ideas and initiative.