The Representative Operations Maintenance & Card Benefits has a good understanding of our products and services for the specific area he/she works in.
He/she needs to be experienced in a usage of our main frame customer databases and needs to understand all product features and benefits.
He/She is responible for:
- Handling internal and external customer and partner queries submitted by letter, email and mainframe customer databases and providing advise in a customer focused manner.
- Handling all administration with regards to maintenance of the customer profiles and setup.
- Ensuring that all customer contacts and requested changes to the profiles are documented in a complete and accurate way.
- Handling questions and administration with regard to the loyalty programme.
- Working within existing policies and procedures.
- Recognizing when to escalate and ask for support from team leader or senior colleague.
- Supporting on-boarding of new colleagues by explaining the details of the job in a clear and accurate way.
- Working in a disciplined way with a high level of accuracy.
- Be trusted to respect confidentiality with regard to all customer data.
- few or no precedent product knowledge is required, the function can be executed autonomously within a well-defined framework of policies and procedures with a minimum level of experience and education complemented with internal training.
- understand and correctly interpret known data within well-defined procedures.
- execute the tasks in a systematic way within a clear task description.
- transfer own knowledge and transfer way of working in a formal and informal way.
- answer correctly and in a structured way all received questions from customers and partners according to set rules and procedures. Able to correctly report on data and incidents.
- treat others fair, respect confidentiality and approach others in an honest way.
- able to adapt and change priorities.
What we offer
- A job in a growth environment, supported by our major shareholder: American Express
- A friendly working environment within the financial sector.
- An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits.
- An ambitious and dynamic team that invests in growth, development and expansion.
- We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative.
- A career with variety, room for ideas and initiative.