Consumer Servicing Agent
Brussels, 1170 Watermael-Boitsfort
You will join the Customer Service Department specifically dedicated for American Express products and become the first point of contact for our clients.
This department handles incoming calls and counts on you to represent our company towards the clients. You will have to answer their questions and advise them on our products and services.
In addition to your main responsibilities, you will be expected to support other operations teams in case of business need.
- The major focus/purpose of this role is to act as a primary service delivery contact for Card members by resolving their questions and problems in an efficient and courteous manner, contributing fully to the team reaching its business goals.
- Ensure optimum level of premium service is offered, by promptly and accurately responding to customer enquiries on complex multiple problems.
- Determine customer needs and present solutions that satisfy both the Card member and company business goals.
- Activations (check that the client is the owner of the card and proceed with its activation)
- Handles the reporting according to the needs of the customer
- Does commercial interventions according to the authorities to sign
- Build a leverage strong relationship with the sales team
- Handle calls related to loyalty program
- Meet and exceed company goals
- Answering all questions regarding the practical use of the card and the benefits
- PC literate
- Perfect trilingual Dutch – French – English
- Experience in Customer services is a plus
- Organizational skills / Priority setting
- Be punctual and willing to work in shifts
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and listening skills
- Be results driven and have a commercial mindset
- Proactive, positive, enthusiast and have a sense of responsibility
- Work independently
- Thorough knowledge of complaint and problem handling skills
- Be able to work in a team
What we offer
A contract in a growth environment, supported by two major shareholders: American Express and BNP Paribas Fortis. A friendly working environment within the financial sector. An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits. An ambitious and dynamic team that invests in growth, development and expansion. We place great importance on doing what is right, what is best and what is innovative. A career with variety, room for ideas and initiative