Job descriptionThe Analyst Credit & Fraud Risk - Fraud & Dispute will focus on three major goals:
- Investigating reports by American Express cardholders and American Express merchants concerning unauthorised or fraudulent transactions charged to the card in order to determine whether a correction should be made and, as necessary, how the compensation should be handled.
- Ensuring that fraud rules are applied in accordance with the fraud processing structure of American Express and that cases of fraud and disputes are handled fairly for both customers and merchants. In addition, they must follow the rules that enable transactions to be claimed against the parties liable for the losses and to recover them wherever possible.
- Collecting information and documentation from customers verifying the accuracy of these documents, on the basis of which further action can be taken.
- Carrying out all actions in the context of cases according to the established procedures and deadlines that these procedures require.
- Answering internal and external requests related to references to disputes in order to keep them informed of the outcome of these cases.
- Performing administrative tasks related to reporting and follow-up of cases.
- Defending the interests of the BeLux cardholders on one hand, in accordance with the processing structure of American Express.
Dutch - French - English : Experienced (written & oral)